Beauty is a characteristic of a person, animal, place, object, or idea that provides a perceptual experience of pleasure, meaning, or satisfaction. Beauty is studied as part of aesthetics, sociology, social psychology, and culture. An "ideal beauty" is what every women desire and had become the only acceptable culture in the society. Believe it or not no matter how educated one is, we are always con by beauty. Many companies bang on intelligent ideas on how to turn one Ugly Betty to a Drop Dead Gorgeous Diva.
One study found that people low in physical attractiveness earn 5 to 10 percent less than ordinary looking people, who in turn earn 3 to 8 percent less than those who are considered good looking so which one are you ???
A subject of beauty is anything that resonates with personal meaning. Mine subjective personal view is staying beautiful from the inside. With all that let not start blaming our parents for the plain Jane features and bad skin days for most of the days instead see how we can improve our looks with all the treatment available in the market.
The good old fashion facial will serves a good beginning.
A facial can offer many benefits. The face is always subject to the elements such as the sun, maybe smoke or an improper at home regime. Facials offer you the opportunity to work with a professional skin care specialist who will analyze your skin, help you improve your complexion and show you how to take proper care of your skin.
A facial can give you a deep cleansing, deeper than the cleansing you will get at home. A facial includes cleansing as well as exfoliation which can help to unclog your pores.
A facial helps increase circulation and stimulates the skin. It can also help slow down premature aging by custom-targeting your skin care. Facials are a great preventative treatment to help you beat wrinkles before they occur. Keeping your skin hydrated will help keep the skin moist and stop dehydration.
A facial may help you understand the proper skin care products for your skin. Most people are using the wrong products for their skin type; this causes the skin to become sensitized.
I can’t help wondering what actually happen in the facial chair so here I had summarize some of the general facial treatment procedures
Enjoy : ))
1) Seat client at a comfortable position
2) Secured client hair off her face with a clean head band
3) Cover the client body with a big towel before proceeding with the treatment
4) The treatment start with a superficial cleansing to remove any make up
5) The cotton wools were solid with make up remover
6) The eyes & lip are treated first with the damp cotton wools
7) Other areas of the face including the neck are being cleanse and the skin is supported at the temple area throughout this process
8) The treatment proceed with deep cleansing using the appropriate skin products for the skin type
9) Deep cleansing helps the skin to be cleaned from dirt and toxins leaving skin revitalized and healthy. Dead skin cells are removed to promote production of new skin cells with stronger elastic and collagen contents. Skin will feel fresh and clean. It will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and help treat any acne or blemishes currently on the skin. This treatment will also make skin able to fight off any future break outs
10) After cleansing damp cotton wools are place over client’s eyes and her face is being steam for about 15 min
11) Steaming help to open up the client’s pores simulating the sweat and sebaceous glands increasing desquamation and the rate of the blood and lymph flow through the skin
12) With gentle pressure, all the client’s comedones and malias are being extracted (Tissues wrapped around index finger)
13) Too much pressure while doing the extraction can cause broken capillaries on clients with sensitive, reddened skin (called coupe rouse). It can cause dark spots called hyper pigmentation and inflamed areas should not be extracted, because the infection might spread.
14) Extracting to open comedones will also help get rid of skin acnes
15) Cclient is given a Swedish facial massage using sweet almond oil or massage cream for about 20min
16) Swedish facial massages are combination of slow strokes that help to improve the skin appearance and texture
17) Massages used various strokes including effleurages, kneading, circling, pinching and rolling
18) After massage, client’s skin will appear more firmed, lifted and refreshed
19) The excess oil is being removed with a damp sponge and blotted dry
20) Facial tissues was tucked under the edge of the headband to prevent it from becoming soiled
21) Appropriate mask for the client skin type should be applied. Two different type of mask can be used to target on different problem area
22) A thin layer of mask is being applied on the whole face including the neck
23) The mask is left on for about 15 min
24) Rosewater eye pads are being use to cover the eyes while petroleum jelly was applied to the lip to keep them moisture
25) The eye pads are remove and a damp sponge is used to wipe away the mask with firm upward movements
26) The removal procedures are repeated until all traces of mask is being removed.
27) Blotted the skin dry before applying appropriate toner range over the face & neck areas in upward & outward motions
28) Appropriate serums are being applied on to different target area of the face, neck and eyes
29) Sunscreen lotion of at least 15 SPF is being applied
30) Application is done in upward & outward strokes
31) Excess cream is blotted away with facial tissues
32) Headband is remove & client hair is tied